Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What I have done today.


Today I have done the following:
  • Chosen a referencing software: Endnote
  • Downloaded Endnote 
  • Downloaded a citation style from my institution library for my department
  • Read two articles
  • Found references to 7 more articles that I would like to read
  • Entered each of the ones I want to read and those that I have into Endnote
  • Marked each reference as 'read' or 'unread' so I can sort the library and make a reading list for myself
  • Done some database searching to see if anyone is working on my topic - nothing so far (good thing)
  • Checked out the Thesis Whisperer blog
  • Had a nap
  • Walked the dog
  • Returned an overdue library book
  • Wrote up this blog.
Not bad.  Time to go get the kids from school.  This is Frank, the dog.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment