- Read the books PM gave me
- Check that no one else is working on, or has researched my topic
- Read some other PhD theses to get a good idea of what is involved
- Read around my topic to help me refine my research questions
- Read about 'action research' and see if I think it would be an appropriate research theory to work with.
- Decide what referencing software to use. Either Mandelay or Endnote, I think.
- Organise a desk/student card/ access and photocopy card.
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
This is a list of what I need to do first: